If you've found this website helpful, please click the Donate button. Thanks for the support.
Share this page if you think a friend might like it:
Like the site? Sign up for the FREE newsletter. I'll send a new article once or twice a month. Unsubscribe
THE BIGGEST LOSER
The Biggest Loser
A. About the Diet
B. Pros and Cons
D. How to Start
A. About The Biggest Loser Diet
Stemming from the ever popular television show, the Biggest Loser Diet Program has helped contestant and the public alike. The show does not really show what the diet is consisted of and focuses more on the workouts with trainers Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper. Viewers are often led to assume that the contestants are on a diet but this specific diet is not let out to the public.
This diet program is a simple 4 step program which you go through to set up your plan. This is a delivery based plan and therefore will require money to receive the specific food placed in the diet.
The good news is that you get to choose your food dishes and you spend money at the grocery store anyways so this is simply a healthy alternative (plus you don’t need to go shopping!).
Whether you need specific guidance to selecting meals tailored to your goals or simply want to lose weight without much thought or effort, this meal delivery diet plan will work for you.
There are 5 and 7 day a week options for food delivery. The wide selection of food options has been approved by many doctors and other nutritional experts.
Here are a couple of options that you might see in the diet:
• Oatmeal with chicken apple sausage and side of applesauce
• Homestyle pancakes with egg white and blue berry compote
• Spinach egg wrap
• A pork sandwich with pineapple and carrot slaw
• Chicken and shrimp curry over rice
• Tortilla crusted tilapia with rice, beans, and Mexican roasted corn
• Sweet potato stuffed chicken breast with cauliflower, peas, and pearl onions
• Lemon butter salmon with brown rice and sautéed spinach
• Soy crisps
• Roasted pumpkin seeds and spices
• Biggest Loser trail mix
• Biggest Loser vanilla almond bar
B. Pros and Cons
1. Partnership with “eDiets”, an already huge nutrition and diet program
2. Meal Delivery. No more shopping trips to the grocery store with the meals
being delivered to your door. Simply pick your meals online and they come
3. Authority. There are many well respected doctors and nutrition experts who
stand behind the program so you know there is scientific evidence that it
4. Easy of Ordering. Start the entire program and order everything right on
your computer in the comfort of your own home. You also have the option
of doing this over the phone.
5. Diabetic Aware. There are food options for diabetics so everyone can
participate in this program.
6. Gourmet Meals. There are no bland meals here. All dishes are fully flavored
so you won’t even notice you’re on a diet.
7. Care-free. You don’t have to make decisions on every little thing. You
select what you like online and they tell what to eat and when to eat it.
It’s that easy.
8. Disabled-Friendly. For those of you who have trouble getting to the grocery
store this serves as the perfect way to get excellent nutrition while
remaining safely at home.
1. No learning. This program will not help you choose the right portions or
learn the correct food choices as everything is already broken down and
packaged for you.
2. Vegetarian options. Not too many vegetarian options.
3. Freshness. There are ironically not many fresh fruits and vegetables but
rather packaged which is understandable given the delivery process.
4. No exercise guidance. While this program does not give exercise
instruction, you can simply visit this site for all your fitness needs and
It is apparent that the Biggest Loser Diet can be a great way to stay healthy for some, but not necessary for others. If you have trouble or no time to do grocery shopping or maybe just want to free up that time, this plan will work great. The cost is reasonable and might actually be cheaper than what some of you are already paying weekly on groceries.
If you like to have complete control over what you buy and want to do research into what a healthy diet consist of, rather than have it all placed before you, than this program is too “planned” for you. Either way there are other great and popular diet plans located on this site for you to explore and see which is right for you.
If you would like to see how to get started with the biggest loser plan, read on.
D. How to Start the Biggest Loser Diet Program
If you want to start this program you will need to visit the site and go through the 4 step process of setting up your diet and delivery options. The steps are as follows:
1. Choose a Plan
2. Select Meals
3. Meals are Delivered
4. Heat and Enjoy
To get started and to see an overview of the set-up process, visit:
To see some of the diet plans beackfast, lunch, and dinner and for a promo code for a discount on meals, check out:
Rate this diet: